Superfood Dark Chocolate Bark
- 200 grams dark chocolate (at least 70%)
- 1/4 tsp Karen Phytoplankton
- 3 tbsp Goji berries
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp chopped walnuts
- Optional: Raw, local honey to taste
- Any additional nuts, seeds, dried fruit of your choosing
- Himalayan pink sea salt to sprinkle on top
- In a double boiler (or a metal bowl over a boiling saucepan of water) melt dark chocolate. If you prefer a sweeter treat, you can add small amounts of raw, local honey to the chocolate to taste.
- Allow to cool slightly, then stir in 1/4 tsp of Karen Phytoplankton.
- Pour melted chocolate into a parchment paper-lined 8 x 8 baking dish
- Top with Goji berries, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, and any additional (or substituted) toppings of your choice. If using Himalayan sea salt, sprinkle it on at the end.
- Place in fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Break into pieces and ENJOY!